Turns out the Juliano/Zibel household is a democracy. We ordered the Yoda costume yesterday, and it is already on our way to us. Stay tuned for pictures on or about October 31st!
Thanks to all who voted. 10 out of 16 inquiring minds chose Yoda. But Dan's not quite on board, yet, so stay tuned.
5 comments:
Not on board with Yoda: a tacit admission that Dan is in fact a member of the Communist party.
Oh just put him in a yankee uniform and call it a day.....Mom
I voted for the chili pepper. It seemed like it would keep him the warmest.
I think you should draw on a goatee and get him a Youkilis jersey.
Awww...I would have voted for the baseball. We're going with Angel and Devil. Although it's a toss up as to who is which, depending on the day. :)
Somehow I missed the election -- dont know what the choices were but I would vote for a Red Sox uniform any day - how about Papi??? Noni
Post a Comment